Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WOW!

I just realized it has been awhile since I have posted anything. We have been busy with sick kids, keeping the house "show-worthy" and keeping up on all the businesses. Our little Belle is 9 months old today. She is scooting as fast as you please, all over the place. She talks and talks and laughs and laughs. She has the quickest little smile and when she is happy or concentrating, the most precious little tongue pokes out of her mouth. She just got over Roseola and almost has her first tooth. (Yes, she is slow getting her teeth, she gets that from her momma) She is very social and we love her so much! It amazes me that God chose to bless us with such a beautiful little girl.
Gabe, he is obsessed with baseball these days. He really is a good little player. He catches and throws pretty well. He likes to bat when people are pitching, but will hit off of a tee if he has no other choice. He is getting so tall and handsome. I have a feeling he is going to break alot of hearts when he is a little older. He is also making alot of progress on his violin. He always surprises me! He is a natural little musician. I sure do love my oldest child. He is my angel boy.
Julie, haha, well, she dances everywhere. She is such a big helper to her momma. She is also very good at bugging her older brother. :) She has the sweetest little heart, who loves to help people, because that is what Jesus wants us to do. Julie has a style all of her own. She reminds Toby of me with her I don't care what other people think and spunk.
Noah, he is 2 and tries pushing the boundaries to see if they stay where they are. :) He is a funny sweet boy, who hands out hugs and kisses left and right to those that he loves. He just got new sandals from Gram and had to wear them when he slept. Made me smile. He loves his little sister so much and is so kind to her.
They are all getting soooo big. My heart rejoices for the health the Lord has blessed my family with. I love my four kids and I love my sweet husband even more.
Toby is very busy with work and taking care of us. I couldn't find a better husband and father if I tried. He is excited for the summer so that we can go camping and partake in the outdoors activities that summer offers. He is training for a half of marathon and just as handsome as ever. Actually, he gets more handsome every day!
My camera battery needs charged and I keep forgetting to do it. So here is a little update on my family. I will post new pictures soon. Love you all!

No comments: