Tuesday, May 19, 2009

God is good!

So, as I was doing the dinner dishes and singing at the top of my lungs with Mark Shultz, I looked out the front door and saw my sweet family in the front yard. I decided I would see if I couldn't get a few pictures before I charged the camera's battery. I did get a few. As I am standing on my porch taking these pictures, all I can think is what a blessed woman I am. Not only did God save a sinner like me, one who stands no chance of doing anything to save herself. If that wasn't enough, He has blessed me with the most loving husband and four beautiful children. I have a house to keep and clean and be protected from the weather. My cabinets and fridge are overflowing with food. Shame on me to ever feel like complaining!
So, here is Toby and Noah "playing" catch. Behind them is Aldevon, he is a neighorhood boy who the kids play with. Gabe thinks he is great! When Gabe takes the garbage out he yells at the top of his lungs, "Aldevon, I am taking the garbage out. " Aldevon rides Gabe's bike and Gabe rides his Razor scooter.
I am not quite sure what Gabe is doing here, but notice the shorts and the cowboy boots.
Toby told the kids they had to have shoes on to go outside. This is what Noah ran outside in.

This is Julie telling dad that Aldevons older sisters called her a punk. She said she told them that that wasn't nice, but they wouldn't obey her. Oh! I will miss these sweet days with our kids so little!
Here, once again, is our pink cowboy boot boy playing catch with his dad. I LOVE IT!
God is so good. God is so good. God is so good. He's so good to me!

No comments: