Friday, May 29, 2009

Mom's house

Okay, here you guys go. My mom has been remodeling her kitchen, but it, the remodeling, has spilled a little bit into the living room and the family room. So here are some pictures. I have tried to give you points of references since it looks so different. Notice to the left of the fireplace are the new bookshelves.Now, the family room and kitchen are basically all one room.
So here is the new refrigerator and DOUBLE oven (yes, I want a double oven!) In front of the oven is the stove top.
The place where there is no cabinet tops is where the cutting board portion is going.
Here I am standing in front of the French doors (used to be the sliding glass door).
Here is the new fireplace.
I am standing in the Living Room looking into what used to be the dining room. Don't you LOVE how my mom has decorated using things like little potty's! :)

The new computer desk in the Living Room.

Standing with my back to the dining room window.
On the left you can see her floor to ceiling storage cabinets.
This is the baking center. It works great! Yesterday we made peanut butter cookies, spread chocolate on the flat part and put vanilla ice cream in between two! Mmmmmm! Good!
Here is the foyer. The new floor turned out great!

No comments: