Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Giants!

In children's church, Toby and I talk with the kids about their "giants". David had Goliath, but we have our own giants. It can be Giant Anger, Giant Selfishness, Giant Laziness, Giant Disobedience, well you get the picture now. We talk about how it seemed impossible that David would beat Goliath, but with God's help he did. The same with us. We can let them have their way, try to fight them ourselves, or ask God to help us. Today I have fought and fought Giant Frustration. I kept trying to fight him myself and he was definetly winning. I started thinking about what we talk with the kids about and as soon as I asked him to take the situation, I was okay! How silly of me to put my human restrictions on God!! I know He will work the situation how He sees best fit. So now that you finished listening to my day, here are some more cute pictures of my kid.
Here is what the cutest 9 month old in the world looks like! :)


Yes, they love their carrots!Here is Noah in his outfit of the day. Julie's nightgown, his sweatpants, Gabe's socks and his new sandals. He makes me laugh!
Belle is starting to pull herself up. Man! It has gone by soo fast!
Here is my sweet Julie. Her mouth is full of carrots, but she is still pretty darn cute!

I soo love my little family!!!

No comments: