Monday, May 25, 2009

The band

My little brother, Davy, who is 10, and my kids best friend, spent the night last night. They were excited for Guitar Hero, but Toby told them they had to wait a little bit. He told them they could play with the instruments while they waited. Unbeknownst to me Davy had taken our camera in there and taken video of them. This morning I was looking at the pictures and came across these. I couldn't resist posting them! They are about 15 seconds each and they so will make you smile!

Here is Julie taking center stage in their bedroom!

And Davy!

And here they are just totally rocking out! Who needs the real game when you have sooo much imagination in one room! If you notice at the end of this one, even Belle is in there with the band! Ha Ha!

Just for the record, Davy was a little mortified when he learned his big sis could put this on the internet. I told him, this way Beth can see, he was a little more okay with that. :)

3 comments:

GpaKC said...

How fun... It is sooo nice to see them in a short video... Seeing them actually moving around... they are getting so big Cass and quite the good rock stars!!!... Miss you guys. Dad

Kelly T said...

haha...that is so cute! I love how they all are totally doing their own thing and completely ignoring what the other is doing. Just focused on their task:) So fun!

bethwethje said...

I was laughing so hard! Definitely made my day! Thanks for posting them.