Friday, May 29, 2009

Davy's baseball game

Yesterday we went to Davy's baseball game. When we got there I found a 5 dollar bill in my pocket about the same time the kids noticed a stand where they could buy popcorn and other goodies. I gave Gabe the money and sent him and Julie to buy what they wanted but they needed to bring me 3 dollars back. Off they ran, and the show began. Gabe thought he was BIG stuff! He went right over there and bought a big bag of popcorn. Got the change and started back our way. Julie than tried to buy something, but the man wouldn't let her since she didn't have any money. So she started chasing Gabe yelling at him that he spent all the money. They arrived back at us at the same time and Gabe handed me 3 dollars. The popcorn had cost 2 dollars and Julie was upset because she hadn't picked anything. I handed her the 3 dollars and told her to pick something out and bring back a dollar. She marched off to the stand and came back with 2 pops. At this time she cocks her little head and says,"I am going to get the rest." There were 6 in all. So we had a huge bag of popcorn and 6 pops. I asked her where the dollar was. She said, "Just a sec." ran to the guy and said,"Where is my change?" He looked at this little blondie in all pink and said," You don't get any change." She ran back to me, informed me of this, and then we shared the pops and popcorn around! :) I love these little things that seems so endearing, but probably everyone else is like, okay, get on with it. So I will. I just love my little people!
Now to Davy. Here he is. I think he is psyching himself up.

Up to bat. He is such a skinny whinny!

He got 4 balls and walked to first base.
Here is our sweet Belle who got her first tooth and pulled herself to standing yesterday!
Gabe and Noah found some boys and played basketball and baseball!
Then....the coach put Davy in to pitch! I think Bob and Mom were more worried than Davy was. This was his first time pitching this year and I don't think he did at all last year. After a little bit of a shaky start he did great! He struck most of them out and no runs were made in the two innings he pitched! No, Bob is not yawning in the picture, he is worried for Davy. Ha Ha!
He was sooo serious and intense about it!


Noah still playing ball! :)
Davy did sooo good!! His team won 7-4! The other pitcher CJ did awesome as well! He struck out a TON of the guys! GO RANGERS!!!!

No comments: