Friday, May 29, 2009

Don't leave me, Gram!

Gram brings her kids over most every Friday while she goes to her cello lessons. My kids LOVE it! Noah is goofing off with a little guitar ornament.Totally playing that guitar!
Another thing he LOVES is Gram and her house! When she came back and told all of her kids to load up, this is what she found.





After I got up into the van and carried him out, I walked up to the porch. The whole time he is crying! As they pulled away, I put him down and he took off chasing them, yelling and crying.


Poor little guy, it was soo sad. Of course when we got inside Gabe offered him a candy and he was instantly better! What can't candy fix? :) We sure do love our Gram!

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

OH MY WORD. I could not help but laugh, although I know how brokenhearted he was...those photos after the video...just priceless. Bless their little hearts, how deep they love:)