Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wonderful Sunday!

It has been a wonderful Sunday! Starting with waking up with a wonderful husband who is willing to help out. Going to Sunday School and the main service. It was so nice to be able to hear Pastor Todd teach this morning! Don't get me wrong, I love doing children's church, but is nice to learn as well! After church we headed to Michelle and Josh Chiulli's house and had a wonderful time with them, Joe and Aurora, Brian and Lauren and girls. It was just really nice! Thanks, Josh and Michelle, for opening your house to our rowdy family! :)
My husband surprised me with flowers this week and some are just opening and I think they are just beautiful! My husband knows how to make my day!
I think daddy likes having Miss Bellerina asleep on him. What do you think?
I put this on because one of the kids must have taken it this morning when we were leaving church. It is Gram and Papa's van. There are people inside. I just thought it was cute!

Here is Little Belle this morning all ready for church.


Happy to be standing! What we can learn from these little people. The simple things make them so happy!

Yes, already, mood swings. What can I say? She is a girl!


Here is Gabe finishing up his bagel and "whipped cream". :) I sure will miss it when they know the real names for things.


Here is Noah. He is this happy because he has a diaper on for church! He still isn't to keen on the potty. The other day I was saying he wants to be a big boy and go in the potty, not a baby and wear a diaper. He looked right in my eyes and said," No, me baby."


Here is our Jules. If you look carefully you can see she has a hangar tangled in her hair. I am sure she is starting a new trend. I did help it out and put a barrette in. (which she restyled several times throughout the day)


I just have to post these. Toby helps so much in getting the kids ready and here he is with Baby Bella.


And last, but not least, Julie got to feed Belle for the first time. Needless to say she was very proud!
Why God blessed us with these two little girls, I will never understand, but I will always be grateful!

Excited to see family this week!

3 comments:

Josh & Michelle Chiulli said...

As usual, cute pic's & cute kids! Your family, is a blessing to us!!

How nice you got flowers this week!! Julie's creativity is precious!!!

Michelle

Unknown said...

You have the sweetest family! I am so glad that we had the opportunity to spend time with you all yesterday, it was a blast!

Kelly T said...

Hey! what an adorable family you have!!I wanted to pass on that Arlen Tofslie saw that you posted a comment on our blog and he emailed me and said that you were such a special young lady and that I should stay in contact with you as long as I could:) How sweet was that? Definitely thought you should hear that! Enjoy your week with your kiddos! Happy to follow you on your blog.