Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Momma's birthday!

I want to start this post by saying thank you to the Lord for allowing me 28 years! I am so blessed! My family made my cake! Toby took me out today and we had such a nice date! Thanks to Mom and Bob for watching our kids!My sweet hubby who headed up the cake adventure!
Julie knew I needed sprinkles, because I wanted my cake pretty.

Do you think that Julie is not agreeing with how Dad is spreading the frosting?


No, she doesn't stop!



Let the sprinkles begin.

This is a very serious job!
Yes, Noah did sprinkles too!


There has never been a more beautiful cake. It was made with pure love!

Lighting the candles!
I guess that 28 is to many candles, so I am 7. :)



Coming with the cake.

No, not the most flattering picture, but my sweet Gabe took it and was very proud of himself!
Belle hung out in her saucer for the cake part.

My sweet Julie bringing me my piece of cake and singing again to me.


My party was a formal affair and Noah came properly attired!
Gabe and Belle happy it is "cake day."
Toby borrowed Uncle Monty's unicycle and it will make for some great posts! Here is the beginning! :)


The towels are for cushion. Hee! Hee!

Thank you all for your well wishes and Happy Birthday Miss Marlee!




No comments: