Monday, January 26, 2009

Another day at the Smith's

Here is my sweet Noah who wanted to vacuum! I think he did a good job for just being 2!

He found his panda bear's shirt and insisted on wearing it! I must say he looks pretty spiffy!
Is she all girl or what!?!

He doesn't want to smile for the camera these days so this is the face I get!

This boy on the other hand doesn't mind smiling ever! He has a blast on his little "bike"!
Here is another picture of Julie with her violin.
Gabe got an early birthday present today and received his violin as well. He is sure he already knows how to play and offered to serenade me while I made dinner.

Here they are together, our future fiddlers! :)




1 comment:

GpaKC said...

I wish my house made out of bacon toooooo.... wonderful pictures...so fun to see all of them... I miss you guys... love you... papa claver, gmaclaver, rachel from kansas