Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hoodies from Gram

So Gram saw cute hoodie outfits for the girls and also got the boys hoodies. Today we are wearing them for the first time. Gabe is sure that he looks like Davy, because Davy has like four hoodies, or so I was told. I couldn't help but take pictures because they all look so cute!Wresting in our house is a very common occurrence.
We are solving all of life's mysteries at this moment.


Then the wrestling resumes! Julie a.k.a. Supergirl (thankyou Steph and Lius! Perfect gift for her) The cape does have a S on it, but the way she puts it on it always ends up on the inside! :) It makes me fondly remember my days as Superwoman (except I wore a towel), and my buddy Byron was Superman (he had a real cape) and my sweet sister Beth was superdog (towel as well). Beth you were such a good sport! I love you!



How cute are these guys in their hoodies. The daddy isn't bad looking himself! :)


Yes, even Miss Belle is hoodied!
Here are all four hoodie children. I tried to get them all to smile. Yeah, didn't work out so well, but they do look reasonably pleasant!

This one is a little bit better. Look how my girls are posed the same and my boys are close too. I love it!








No comments: