Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back in action!

I am so blessed by God to be able to experience such sweet moments in life. My little boys and I made chocolate chip cookies! They were big helps and didn't mind the test tasting part either! I am so grateful to the Lord to have a husband who works hard and provides me with a beautiful kitchen and ingredients that make this possible. Yes, we will save at least one for dad.Of course Noah had to help roll some cookies too! Cookies are better if made in your whitie tidies is his theory.
Both boys helped alot! Made for lots of smiles!


One of Gabes cookies. He did quite a few. It is crazy how big he is!

When Noah saw Gabes he grabbed one of the cookie sheet and showed me.


What a sweet big little man!

Waiting for the cookies to bake!


Snuggling in a blanket, because it is cold here in Idaho!
Julie was watching Beethoven's 5th so she missed out on the cookies, but this is a picture of her in her favorite spot on the couch!

It is not uncommon for her to fall asleep here either!

Our birthday rush is about to begin. First is mine and my sweet birthday buddy niece, Marlee.

No comments: