Friday, July 17, 2009

Warm River Camping Day One

So, we went to Warm River to camp for about 3 days. We got the a day before Papa and Gram did. We set up camp and started having fun.Noah went straight to playing in the dirt. :) We went on a bike ride...I forgot the camera...so no pics of that. It sure was beautiful up there!
Getting ready for the ride.

I look alot more flexible than I feel. :) I guess all the ballet isn't out of me yet.

When it warmed up we floated down the River. Now for those of you who haven't been there, the "river" is VERY shallow and NOT warm!
First, Toby took the three older ones while Belle was taking a nap.

When Belle woke up, we joined them. She was so funny! That water is not warm and she just wanted to get as much of herself in there as possible!
Juju was so funny and even floated by herself for a while!
The kids and I floating...isn't the scenery beautiful!
I had to keep ahold of her so tight so that I didn't lose her over the edge!
Haha, the first thing I thought when I saw this picture was...I didn't realize her hair was THAT long!....it ....Julie is just perfectly behind her....Funny!
Yes, she is an awesome camper and loves all it entails!
My sweet little Noah!

Hanging out at the trailer!


Papa and Gram showed up and we had a blast playing and teasing. Amy, Kaleb, Addey, Josiah, Granny and Micah came up with the rest of the guys and it was nice to see them! We thank the Lord for all the safe travel and fun that He granted us and made this trip possible!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture of Belle makes her look like she was just in a flashback from the 90's! She's too cute!

bethwethje said...

Reading all these camping posts made me really miss you guys! Wish I could've gone with you. Maybe next summer I can come down for a few weeks. Love you so much!