Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday at Freeman Park

Today, after church we went to Freeman Park with Mom and Bob, Grandma and Leah. We had a picnic and some played Frisbee Golf while others watched the kids play in the stream by the picnic tables. After the Frisbee Golf the kids played touch football, while others tossed frisbees back and forth. Here is my handsome man playing touch football. :)Touch football...
Some of the group resting in the shade.

Mom playing frisbee.
More of the group playing football.
My sweet Julie.
Noah picking up the finer points of frisbee throwing from Gram and Papa.
Leah getting in on the frisbee action.
Belle being her little independent self, making noise with the toy.
Crystal going in for the attack.
She was going around the table, popping people with an empty pop can.
Here she is getting Tim.
Can they get any cuter?
Noah climbing in a big tree.
It was a wonderful Sunday with the family! I thank the Lord to live so close to so much family! I thank the Lord that I get along with my family! I couldn't have chosen a better way to spend Sunday afternoon.

No comments: