Thursday, July 9, 2009

Morning at the Smiths.

This morning when I got home from bootcamp, this is what I found. It made me smile and I had to take a picture!Later Gabe came in the room, crawled in the bed and was basking in the sunlight that was coming in our window!
My littlest man, who is sick, but you wouldn't know it from this picture! When I went to put him in his own bed last night after I got his fever down he said,"There is a little pee in my bed." He has started wearing real underwear to bed and has been dry for a week. This time, there was a little pee on the bed, so mommy took care of that and he laid down and went to sleep.

Then the kids decided to take some pictures. My cheeks aren't normally that red, but I just got home from bootcamp.
My boys with me. Julie took this one.
This one Gabe took.
Noah "took" this one. He kept trying but was pushing the wrong button, so unbeknownst to him, mommy helped him with this one. :)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I have such a hottie for a wifee

Cassie said...

That was Toby, BTW!