Saturday, July 18, 2009

Some more

Toby got Belle this space saver seat. It isn't only a space saver, it is a sanity saver! :) She is a wild little thing and is all over the place. It was so nice to put her in her seat to eat and let mom get some stuff done! She doesn't mind it either. Noah having a camping whiny moment.
HAPPY!
Can you tell he HATES camping!

This is how the kids were on the bike ride. Toby pulled them. :) I had Belle on the back of my bike.
Julie's bike needed a little work so Dad and Julie took care of it.
Later that evening, it was Belle's bedtime. I forgot to close the curtains and just a few minutes after laying her down, this is what we saw.
After Belle was asleep, we roasted marshmallows.

I looked over and saw this and to be perfectly honest the mom in me went....Oh no! just for a second. Then I laughed and took a picture. If you notice the scratches above his eye. He thought the bench at the picnic table was a little lower than it was. He jumped off and this is the result.

Still eating
DONE!

My two girls peeking out the window.
Ready for floating.


Gram and Papa and everyone finally showed up. In this picture are grandkids.

Julie and Davy hanging out in the trailer.
My mom heard this great camping omelette deal. So we tried it! It worked great! You take ziploc bags. Write your name on it. Put in two eggs and whatever other adds you want. We did cheese, olives, mushrooms, peppers, ham, tomatoes, salt and pepper. When you have put in what you want, you get out all the air you can, zip it up and throw it in a pot of boiling water. After about 15 minutes you pull it out and you have a delicious omelette. The best part is, no dishes!!
This is Bob finishing loading his omelette.

Granny posing for me while she is waiting to do up her omelette.
So, this is the Mesa Falls, Yellowstone day. I will post those pictures up when I get a chance. :) Look at all the abundance just on the table that the Lord blessed us with. Thank you, Lord!

No comments: