Monday, July 13, 2009

Playing at home

Daddy with Belle. He is the person that she would rather be with! I don't blame her!

Here he is again! How good looking can you get?!!
Yes, here is one of me. Toby keeps saying make sure I put some up of me, because I am in this family too. :) Toby took this one.

This one just makes me laugh out loud! We think Julie's "cleavage" is just as recognizable as her face!
Here is Steve (a.k.a. Aldevon) a neighbor kid, playing with Belle.
Gabe and Steve are close to the same age. They play pretty well together.

Esteph is Steve's older sister. They all like Belle!
She looks so old to me in this picture. 1 is closing in fast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way too fast!

Kelly T said...

oh that last one is a killer! So adorable! And yes, why does it have to be SO fast?