Saturday, July 18, 2009

Upper and Lower Mesa Falls

Okay, so I realize there are alot of pictures here. I tried so hard to keep it just a few, but in all reality this is just a fraction of what I took. So.......here we are at Lower Mesa Falls.It sure is beautiful!!
Julie and Gabe hanging out.


This is at Lower Mesa, I love it! I think it used to be a little inn. It used to be really run down and has recently been taken care of.

Inside are all types of displays and of course a little store.

The kids favorite place is a room in the back that has all sorts of animal hides to touch, skulls, feet and legs of different animals.
Also, this collection of butterflies....Julie's personal favorite.
Noah, very tentatively, touching the bear hide.
This was draped over a couch, I don't know about you, but this is so how I think of cozy by a fire! :)


Daddy and Belle checking out a fishing book. Noah and I snuck back and got it for him.
Papa showing Noah the falls.
Belle is in the "follow my finger" stage....needless to say, dad did not follow this fingerpoint.

This is the upper falls. My kids all loved the rainbow!
Noah and his "buddy Addey"
Not all the kids, but a good portion of them!
The big kids were running and my Noah had to let go of my hand to run with them. They grow up so fast!
Julie posing.
Another picture of the falls.
Toby hiking along.
The last bench they rested upon.
Constantly amazed by God's beautiful creation and very thankful that He let's us enjoy it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I love that second picture of the falls where you can really see that rainbow! Gotta love Mesa Falls!