Saturday, November 28, 2009

The tree at home.

Yes, of course we had to trim it and it fits tight, but boy does it smell good!! We made fruit loop garlands and put them on tonight. The boys beat the girls in making the garland the quickest. :) This is my absolute favorite picture of today! I am soo blessed with my four beautiful munchkins!

Toby putting the boys fruit loops on the tree.
Gabe helping Dad!
Belle thinks she is participating. :)
My sweet family with the tree.
The Dad and Mom
The evening was just as pleasant as the day.

Wow!! He gets better looking everytime I look at him!!
This picture captures Julie's sweet side so perfectly!
Wrestling...I have such a wonderful life!
Tomorrow we are decorating the tree and the kids are thrilled. I am so happy to me. I would never trade my life for anything! I love my little family!! Thank you, Lord, for all these things that I don't deserve!

No comments: