Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall

I absolutely love Noah's face in this picture!!

I was surprised when Julie came out of her room with her panties on her head. I thought they were done doing that. It made me laugh. I know that they won't do this for very much longer! She was a super hero. I so thought of us in Italy with our towel capes. :) All I can say is she is Julie.





They made Tinkerbelle a cape out of paper towels. I thought it was great!!
The boys raked up the leaves. They did it with such good attitudes. That makes this momma happy!

The working boys with their rakes.

Then everyone had to lay in the leaves that the boys raked up.
The boys enjoying the reward of their labor.

We are enjoying fall in our beautiful house that God gave us.

1 comment:

The Bird Family said...

Very happy, sweet pics of your little family, Cass!