Saturday, November 28, 2009

The hunt and cut!

Found it....Melanie and I checking out the tree I want.Dad and Gabe cutting down the tree.
Tinkerbelle and Daddy. This was her first time all geared up for snow. She loves to be outside!

Noah playing in the snow!
And loving it!!!

GabeJulie looking adorable in the hat that momma originally made for Gabe, but now it fits Julie.
God amazes me that he made this little thing from Toby and I!
In the car, relaxing after we have the tree...
We were right by Upper Mesa Falls and Melanie had never seen it, so we went for a stroll. Belle insisted on walking by herself.

My little gang

I tell you what!! I cannot believe she is so big already!
We had such a wonderful time! Thank you, Rodgers for a wonderful day and a delicious lunch!! The Lord blessed us with a beautiful day to get a Christmas tree. We thank Him for His goodness and protection.

No comments: