Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New House!

I will post pictures later today, but thought I would just quick write for right now. We are in a our new house and everything is "almost" put away and I am wondering how long the "almost" lasts. :) Seems like I should be done by now. The kids are loving it and slowly our nights are becoming normal. (Waking up in a strange place did nothing for a good nights sleep) We left our washer and dryer at our Shelley house and yesterday after a week of not having them, I finally got new ones! Soooooo nice to be able to do the laundry!

The kids love to be able to go in the back yard whenever they want and everyday Gabe goes and practices "hoops". Yes, we have a basketball hoop. It amazes me how much he is like Toby! I LOVE IT! Julie has started really wanting to cook so she is my meal helper! If you just walked in our house you might just find us all in the kitchen, cooking, and singing and dancing to Buddy Greene or the Gaithers or some other music. :) I absolutely love being the mommy of these little people!

Toby is busy working and fishing and playing with the kids! Well, I think that is all until I post the pictures later. :)

No comments: