Friday, October 23, 2009

A few pictures of the house.

Okay, so these aren't great pictures, but at least you can kind of see some of the house. This is the upstairs bathroom. This is the girl's room.
Boy's room

The living room
The kitchen
This is the dining area. Don't you just love the mirror. Where is my gag a maggot icon. It is glued to the wall so I can't take it down quite yet. I am not ready to fix whatever is under it.
This is most of the top of the house. When I get other pictures taken I will post them. We praise the Lord for blessing us with this beautiful house!

2 comments:

bethwethje said...

Finally! So happy you guys have a new wonderful home! And I love all the deer pictures, makes me miss the kids so much! Love you!

bethwethje said...

I also just noticed that porcelean doll pillow on the floor of the girlies room....brings back memories! :)