Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Battle for Truth!

The Galkin Ministries Team was at our church for a week. It was excellent. The kids had their own little meetings during the services. They were in the Battle for Truth. They were the Army vs. Navy (boys vs. girls) They learned these verses and had a really good time. I couldn't get Julie because some people were in the way, but boy doesn't Gabe look cute! There is nothing quite like your kids reciting verses. Hiding God's Word in their hearts!

Oh!! The girls won! Made one of mine very happy and one very sad, but luckily we managed to live through it! :)

I praise the Lord that we live in a country that I can post this knowing that there are no adverse consequences for doing so. We are so blessed and spoiled! I pray that my children become mighty warriors for God. Rushing hell's gates to proclaim the Truth and be missionaries everywhere they are!

No comments: