Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day!

So, I have gotten a few complaints that I haven't posted in a while. Sorry, we have been sick here. My camera battery is dead and I need to charge it. With that being said, this Valentines Day, Toby and Josh and Joe, decided to make dinner for their wives. They met at Josh's house at 3 pm and started the cooking. These are the pictures I got before my camera died.
Joe wore himself out prepping. I think a couple trips to the gym and a boy band try out would fix that!


Josh and Michelle got out their beautiful china for us to use. I love the pattern!


The table waiting to be set.

The guys did an excellent job and we had a decadent dinner that I would dare you to find anywhere else in the world! Linguini with a killer wine sauce and loaded with seafood. Stuffed mushrooms to die for. Bacon wrapped scallops and stuffed shrimp. It was delicious! For dessert, chocolate cheesecake with raspberries and strawberries. When we were done eating the guys realized they had forgot to bring out the crab legs and halibut! We were stuffed and couldn't enjoy those! Thank you guys for making Valentines Day so nice! We super enjoyed it! We ought to play the game again! It was priceless seeing Joe laughing until he cried! Maybe next time I will have a babysitter. Thanks to Josh and Michelle for letting it be at their lovely home! Joe and Aurora, thanks for the drinks you brought! Toby, thank you , for being my sweet husband and doing so much for me everyday! I love you soo much!
Oh, and it was Aurora's birthday! Happy Birthday!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you ever need a babysitter, Crystal and I would be more than happy!