Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The kids perform in church!

Gabe and Julie are it the front row. Julie has the white tights on and Gabe is 4 people to her left. The guy with his hands in his sleeves most of the time.

Okay, I know this is not professional grade or anything, but Gabe and Julie are in Patch the Pirate Club. They memorize scripture and learn Biblical values. Such as one of the songs that they sing. You go first I'll go last. One day when they were standing in line for lunch Gabe was first. (a big deal to him) He looked at me and said,"Wait, you go first, I go last, that's what the Bible says." With that being said he went to the end of the line. I am so happy that we are blessed with Mrs. Wood and Mrs. Santos who take precious time out of their week to do this! Thank you ladies! So here you are. The sound isn't great and it may seem long, but it is worth watching all of it! Nothing is sweeter to the ears than hearing our children sing praises to God and quoting Scripture.

When you see it shaking, it was they were soooo cute you had to laugh! So sorry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Gabe's little shrugs when they say "I learned it from the Bible"! They are too cute!!!