Thursday, February 5, 2009

Grumpy!

Well, today I am feeling grumpy so it is time to make a list of things I am grateful for.
I Am Thankful For...
1. My God, who saved a disgusting, selfish, ungrateful and wicked sinner ~ Cassie.
2. My husband, Tobias Wesley Smith, who loves God and loves me. He is always pointing me towards God. Toby honestly tries to understand where I am coming from.
3. The fact that I love my husband and find him funny and attractive. He is still the one I would pick.
4. My children who make me realize how much I need God's help and wisdom.
5. Gabriel Wesley,5 , our oldest, the one who is always pushing me to think outside the box.
6. Julianne Rose,4 , the one who shows me more about myself than I cared to know.
7. Noah James,2 , the one who shows me how to tackle everything with a smile.
8. Isabella Evelynn, 5 months, the one who shows me anew God's miracles.
9. The four easy pregnancies and safe deliveries.
10. My children's health.
11. My husband's health.
12. My health.
13. The peace of knowing God is in control of my family's health.
14. Hearing my children laugh.
15. The look of love in my husband's eyes.
16. Knowing I am never alone, God is always with me.
17. The evening time I get to spend with Toby.
18. Hearing my daughter sing," The sun will set at the end of the day, but I have an everlasting Father with everlasting love." in the living room.
19. Toby's willingness to work hard for our family. Allowing me to stay at home and work here.
20. My mom who is loving and shows me how to be a good mom.
21. A Godly mother.
22. Having a generous mother who inspires me to be more generous.
23. A supportive mother-in-law.
24. That Roxanne is a very good friend, not just my mother-in-law.
Okay, I don't feel grumpy anymore, just extremely blessed. When I stop to think about what God has blessed me with, things I don't deserve, I can't help but be grateful. These just scratch the surface of the things I have to be thankful for. Thank you Lord!
Bless the Lord all my soul, and all that is within me bless his holy name.

No comments: