Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dress up day!

Julie and Noah decided it was dress-up day. They use a wide variey of things from regular clothes and mom's old ballet stuff. (yes, I was much smaller back than!) So this is one of the outfits Noah was in. Bear in mind they dress themselves.I found him playing with Mr. Potato Head. He is a puppy, hence the leash. :)
Gabe has taken an extreme liking to the Gameboy and is even pretty good at it. Mom has to limit his time or he would play it all day!
Here is how Julie ended up looking. I guess she thought she was lacking in certain areas and took it upon herself to remedy it.This is our Noah's feet.He was very proud of his shoe, but when he went to show me he lifted up the wrong foot!

Gabe throughout dress up time just played the game.
Yes, the girl has her own sense of style, but we all knew that already!
Can't believe how old he is looking.
This was Noah's original outfit!
This is from the other day. Julie wanted me to put these on, so I did.
Here is Dad and Belle. She is getting chunky.

Look at those BEAUTIFUL eyes!
It is really to bad we have such a cranky baby! :)
Sitting up in the Boppy.
A little unwanted help.

No comments: