Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun Sunday!

With Grandma and Papa Smith off galavanting around, we went to the cousins house after church today. The kids had so much fun. They were outside for quite a while. This was taken in their tree house kind of thing. The kids thought it was great!!


While the other guys were outside, Aunt Shyla let Tink listen to some music! I thought she looked soo cute!








Then she read some books. :) My kind of a girl!

Then Noah showed up. I think he was trying to show me his muscles.

Belle put the headband on by herself. She was very proud of herself!
Toby had the camera, yes, I am back to working out so hopefully that double chin will get back to where it belongs.....GONE!!!! :)
We had such a yummy dinner and brownies for dessert. Thanks you guys! We enjoyed it soo much!







1 comment:

Kelly T said...

haha, you crack me up.At least you can get rid of you double chin. In my family we don't really have chins and when I was pregnant...OH MAN. ick. I have to be so careful how I smile, haha.

Looks like you are having fun with your new toy!The photos are adorable. I am so excited for you. I just love playing with the camera and documenting my kiddos lives.