Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The three bigger guys

Here is my sweet sweet Noah. The older guys were playing "basketball" with an imaginary ball for me and Toby. :)

Surprise, suprise, she is posing.
Cute red cowboy hat!

Yes, posing again. I sure do love this girl!
The three basketball players. :D
Noah slam dunkiung.
Julie slam dunking it!
And of course, Gabe slam dunking it!
I just LOVE this sweet smile!
Yes, I am officially a hunter now. Don't you love the hat I got when I passed Hunter's Ed. :P
My sweet boys. I am so thankful for these two!
Gabe is looking so old! It seems like I blink and they are so much older!
My beautiful JuJuBee!!! She is my little mini-me. She doesn't look just like me, but she wants to copy everything I do. I am her favorite person and I have to admit I kinda like her too!
This is such a classic Noah's face! I LOVE it!
My three oldest...yes, Tink was in bed when I took these. I love these little people! Toby and I surely consider ourselves blessed by God with these kids! They have shown us so much. We love you Gabe, Julie, Noah, and Tink!

No comments: