Monday, March 15, 2010

Miss Tinkerbelle

Sisters coloring at Grandma Walton's house. Yes, that is marker that Belle has by her mouth. :P
Also notice how she is two handing it. She is such a stinker.

When we are at Gram's, I think her favorite time of the day is when Papa gets home from work.
Belle goes around asking everyone....one...one. She goes and gets you pretend candy and you have to eat it. Yes, she sticks up one finger so you make sure you know you are only getting one. haha!
A couple weeks ago we spent a few days at my grandma's, Grandma Walton, while she went to visit her sister. She has an English Mastiff and he sleeps in her room in his "crate". This is what I found one day. Belle in his crate with the phone calling someone. No, I don't know who it was. Yes, I am a bad mom. :) They lived in Canada..that is all I found out. Oh, that girl!


She is our little menace and sweetheart! I wouldn't trade her for the world! Thank you, Lord for our little Belle. I don't know what we did to deserve her.....wait....I mean that in a good way....I think. :D




1 comment:

GpaKC said...

I need to remember this blog... with facebook I forget to check this... I signed up to follow or whatever it is called so I hope that helps... I LOVE these pics... so fun to see them growning up... Thank you for putting these out here...