Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pearl Christmas Smith

Yes, this mother has officially lost her marbles. I got the family a puppy for Christmas. She is a miniature schnauzer and is just to cute! Gabe said he wanted to name her Pearl and we all liked that name. So Toby told Julie she could pick her middle name. She chose Christmas. Noah calls her Pearl Smith. It is precious! Julie is in love with her! She is probably the happiest of all the kids. Although, Dad is pretty happy about it as well. :) She is doing very well on potty-training, better than my baby. :)
She follows me around alot and gives me cute puppy looks. I guess we will keep her. I do kinda like her, which for any of you who know me know, is not typical Cassie. Toby did try to let her sleep on our bed at night and I drew the line there. Nope!! I got her a nice crate and she has a comfy blanket in there. See Dad, I still am in here somewhere. :D

Isn't it wonderful that God created animals and we get to enjoy them!

No comments: