Thursday, April 30, 2009

Classic Julie

So Julie was relaxing watching a movie and I thought she looked so cute I had to take the picture. I went into the hallway, got the camera and laid down on the floor across the room to take her picture. Gabe lays down beside me and is being the step by step commentator.Align Center So, as I am thinking, she is sooo cute! She begins...
Yes, picking her nose. She used to have her finger in her nose 24/7. She doesn't anymore, but occasionally it still catches her fancy. I just kept on taking pictures.

Then, gag a maggot! She eats it! At this time, Gabe is busting a gut laughing! He is like, she just picked her nose and ate it.
With all of Gabe's laughing, she finally noticed me taking pictures. This is one that I think again, she is soo cute! How funny are kids!

No comments: