Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grandma's Birthday.

Okay, so I got the camera out a little late. By the time I thought about it we had already done the cake and presents. By this time, the kids were getting balloons. Noah was trying to blow up his balloon. He didn't succeed, but it was sure cute watching him try!

Yes, this Daddy loves his kids!
Uncle Monty got roped into blowing up the balloons.

Miss Julie.


Our beautiful grandma. We are so glad she is healing up and able to enjoy her birthday.Our Papa relaxing at the table after delicious spinach pie!

Gabe found out he could blow the balloons up himself! To say he was proud would be a ginormic understatment!
We tried not to make her laugh to much! I know it doesn't feel great, but very happy she was having a good time!
"The boys" came. I didn't get any pictures of them, but their parents were there as well! :)
Happy Birthday our sweet mother! I am so sorry to be contagious :), but I am very glad you are getting back to your normal self! We love you so much and I feel it a privilege to be your daughter and friend! This will be a great year, I can just tell! Love you so much!
How does it feel to be 35?

No comments: