Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Remembering!

So I have been wanting to put music on our blog for a while now and finally sat down and figured out how. As I was making my playlist I came across the Shania song, "No One Needs to Know" I just started smiling and singing. You see, when Toby and I started dating, I would shut myself in a bathroom and sing it. Okay, I was the oldest of what?, umm, 12 and didn't have alot of privacy. So I would shut myself in one of the bathrooms and sing. Thinking about it now makes me laugh, because although I felt secluded I am sure everyone could hear me! Anywhoo, it is funny to think about this song YEARS later and think, Cassie, you were right on! Hee Hee!
I LOVE YOU, TOBIAS WESLEY SMITH! YOU ARE STILL A HOTTIE! :)

1 comment:

Rachel Schanz said...

thanks for the help :)