Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun downstairs!

So, now that the basement is clean the kids can ride their bikes and scooters down there when the weather is not so great outside.






Belle enjoys watching everyone!
Noah got off of his bike and was telling me to "Get on!"
So I did.
We started having races and Noah would carry his bike to the starting line.
I switched to Julie's scooter to race.
Here we are at the starting line.
Racing back.
Then for a little bit we played follow the leader. Noah was the leader and led us in circles for so long that mom got dizzy!

Then mom was worn out and got piled on.
Belle chatting with Dad.
What a cute little sweetheart!
Our girls. Notice the "secret pocket" Julie made when she buttoned her shirt herself. :)

Getting tickled by Daddy.

She was done and ready for bed. Can you tell?



1 comment:

GpaKC said...

I love the pics in the basement... saved a bunch... Belle is soooo cute... well they actually all are...but I really love the one pic of Belle...what a cutie cute face of hers...I was also glad to see that Gabe passed the milestone of blowing up his own balloons... I think I was 24 when I blew up my first balloon... Miss you all...dad