Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tinkerbell

I know with Belle being the youngest and a baby she might not be in alot of the pictures I post. So I decided to just post a couple pictures of her. Toby and I marvel at all our children. It is still a very special thing for us that Toby got to deliver her. She is a daddy's girl and Toby loves it. Belle was alseep on her daddy's chest, holding his finger. I had to take a picture. She seems to be getting so big, it is little things like this that remind me how little she still it. A little girl holding on to her daddy's thumb. This is the first time she sat in the highchair. Of course, she is helped being propped up by a blanket. She sat there looking and trying to grab the toys while we had dinner. She was very happy to be part of the family.

Mom's kids come over every Friday for her cello lessons. Desi loves to hold Belle and Belle loves it too. This last Friday she fell asleep on Des while Desi was walking around with her! I thought it was so precious.



No comments: