Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Noah turns 2!

My sweet Noah turned two today! Wow, does time fly, but it seems like he has been part of our little family for alot longer than two years! I thank the Lord for him. He has brought such joy to our lives with his sweet spirit! We had a party and he loved it! Grandma and Papa Smith came. Gram and Papa, aunts and uncles, and even Uncle Monty and Lucas were there. Our house was overflowing with people who love him.



It is imperative that you lick the candle!


Papa Smith got him this great horse and he was giving Julie's doll a ride.He blew out the candle before we were done singing so I missed it! He had been practicing all day!
Every time he opened a present he had to go show every person in the room what he got!

It was hard for Julie and Gabe just to watch him open his presents!

This picture is for Aunt TT so she can see how Belle is looking now. You others can look too. She is such a pretty baby! I know I am biased! :)

They even got to go see Santa today with Gram, Papa and my brother Davy.
Noah loved when we sang Happy Birthday to him!

One last picture of Santa. Where Noah asked for cars, Julie asked for kid make-up, Gabe asked for a remote controlled Dragonfly, and Davy asked for a Nerf Tommy20 dartgun.


Happy Birthday to Beth too! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! We all love you!

2 comments:

bethwethje said...

What great pictures! I got your message and it made me tear up a little bit. It was absolutely perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better present from you guys! :) I hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie, I feel so sad that it has been so long since i have seen everyone, and that i have missed so much in your kids lives. each time i see a picture it is hard to believe that they have grown so much. i am gled to see you allare still doing good. i love you all!