Saturday, December 20, 2008

The pink violin

Where I take mandolin lessons they also teach violin/fiddle. In the store part there has been this pink vioin, both my mom and I have seen it and thought of Julie. The owner said alot of people wanted it, but it wasn't for sale. My mom, Bob, Desi, Christina, and Davy went to a program where the owners band played. They also had a silent auction. Guess what was there! The pink violin!! My mom bid on it and got it. It was shown to Julie and my mom told her when she is as tall as her mommy she can play it. So I think Gabe and Julie are going to be starting violin lessons so she is ready for it. I know from the pictures you can't really see her face, but she was blown away!

The kids are in the Christmas program. We had practice today. I tell you what, there is nothing sweeter than hearing your children sing praises to God! They look so cute doing it too!
(sorry the pictures are so dark)



Gabe and Julie are in the front row .




Yesterday I was just taking pictures because our baby Belle turned 4 months old yesterday! I got the look from Toby, but as you will see I just kept shooting anyway! :)


Belle got her Christmas present from Gram a little early and loves it!


Noah is being potty-trained and this is him sitting on his potty.








1 comment:

Becc said...

They have all gotten so big Cassie! Wish i could have been there for more, but everyone has to move on sometime!lol! i wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!