Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Party

Yesterday was so nice! We went to church and afterwards mom took our kids to her house. We went to lunch at Johnny Carino's. Then we came home and took an overdue 2 1/2 hour nap! When we woke up it was time to head to the North Hi-Way/Blue Wave Christmas party. It was nice to just be a couple, not mom and dad, too. We had a lovely time. My only complaint was the smoke. I recieved measuring cups and spoons. I also got mulling spice. Toby got candles and chocolates. Roxanne got me this great pink jacket with the North Hiway on it. It soo super soft and warm. We had a delicious dinner and good laughs and then went back to pick up our children. I love being a wife and I love being a mother. Thankfully the kids behaved at Gram's! It was a wonderful way to start the week!

No comments: