Friday, September 17, 2010

More....

Soo...I forgot what I was doing and didn't finish downloading all the pictures I meant to. That is what 3 hours of sleep gets you. :)
On Sunday we went walking around Papa and Grandma Smith's property. It was so beautiful out. I praise God for sweet days like this with family. We got all the kids up here. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
The kids were picking up sticks, so Belle picked up the biggest stick she could find. She is such a funny little thing.

We stopped for a minute to throw rocks into the canal and over the canal to see who threw like a "girl" and who didn't I know Julie and Marlee threw like girls, I think Papa passed the rest of through as "boy" throwers. :D

As we were walking we saw a whole bunch of trees that had grown around an old barbwire fence. If you look closely at this tree you can see the barbwire coming out either side.
The wooden part of the fence is even enclosed by the tree. Really quite fascinating.


Tink getting a ride in a little wagon that Marlee was so nicely pulling. Don't those eyes just reek of mischief?

Our sweet Noah walking along. It is hard to find a sweeter dude.

The favorite place to be is to be by Grandma. We sure do love our Grandma!
We had so much fun!
God has definetly blessed with a great family!

2 comments:

GpaKC said...

Thank you for the update... So wonderful to see them all... The most beautiful Gkiddies ever...

Allen Family said...

I'm glad blogger was finally working for you. Can't to see what else you are up to!