Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello

So, I have had it pointed out to me by several people that I have been slacking on our blog. In my defense, the blogger was acting up and it was frustrating me. It behaved today so I am putting up this post. :)

Miss JuJubee is getting so big and is super sweet and helpful. She has such a great sense of humor and is constantly making us laugh.
My hard working honey. He is liking his new job and we all feel blessed that the Lord chose to give us that job.
Miss Marlee, our cousin, at Grandma's house.


Tink, ahhh, I don't know quite how to describe her lately, she is two.

At Grams house playing around.

So Mom and Bob had Buddy and Jeff back. I was honored to be able to take them to lunch at the North HiWay. They thought the bench was cool....which it is....and I took their picture. I have pictures to put up of the concert, but that might have to wait until later. I took a break from my chores to put this post up and I better not stop for to long. :)
If the blogger continues to behave I will resume my blogging. :D
Praising God for His faithfulness and love.
Cassie

No comments: