Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Fun

This fall has been gorgeous and allowed us to do more outdoor fun. Toby and I went hunting, my first time. We didn't get anything, but had a very good time being together. Then up to the land to clean up and Roxanne took our picture. I like it because since we have had kids we have few pictures of us together.Julie is my little one who wants to be exactly like me. Now with glasses she is that much closer. I sure do love my little princess pie.
Our whole little family.
They are all getting so big.
Miss Belle helping momma make waffles.
We have been blessed with a new trailer. Makes us so excited to go do some camping. Our first "trip" with it was to Gram's house. It was wonderful.
The crew up at the land.

My biggest man. He is so much like his dad that it makes me smile everyday.
Tink, she dressed herself and put her own shoes on. She is a spitfire that keeps me on my toes, but I love this little girl soo much!
Noah wears cowboy boots EVERYWHERE!!! His old boots were shot, so Grandma and Papa Smith got him new boots. Blue is my little man's favorite color...so that makes these boots Noah's perfect boots.

Then there is my Julie, who we recently found out couldn't see very well up close. So now she gets to wear glasses and she is loving them. She says this about people who don't wear glasses..."To bad they aren't one of the lucky ones." She looks so adorable in them. I am so proud of how she is doing with them.

1 comment:

John Mark and Deborah Steel said...

Good to hear from you guys! We're considering a trip through Idaho in the spring. Hopefully you'll be able to meet the rest of our family! Blessings.