Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some pictures with my new camera. :)

Here is Julianne....the scratch on her nose is from sliding down the stair face first and putting her head down. Yes, her momma had already told her not to do that. She is pretty cute anyway.

Mr. Noah Baboah. He is getting so big and handsome.
Crazy face baby Tink. :D


Handsome daddy, yes I was pretending to be a pro taking tons of pictures from different angles. hehe, I somehow don't think that I got the same results, but it was fun nonetheless.

So excited to figure out how to really use my camera. :)
Thank you Lord, for blessing us so much that we could afford to splurge.

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

yay for you! Careful, that camera is SO addicting! The photos are great! Have SO much documenting your blessed life!

whohathbelieved said...

So what camera do you have? I want to get a good small camera so I don't have to carry my big one everywhere--just haven't had time to shoot anything lately so I have a hard time justifying it.