Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Julie's First Date!!!


So Julie went on her first date today. I know it hardly seems like she should be old enough, but Toby and I feel that some things should start young. Here she is all dressed up waiting for her date.

She was checking out her dress. This was my adoption dress and so very special to me. So I thought that it would make a perfect first date dress.
She is so cute.
Then her date showed up. :) They are planning on going swimming, Reed's Dairy for ice cream and early dinner. She was so excited. What a great looking couple.

The short and tall of it all.
We think that it isn't to early for her to date her daddy and learn how boys are supposed to treat her. :) We sure do love this beautiful little girl!





3 comments:

Josh & Michelle Chiulli said...

Yay, for Julie and her first date, tell her she needs to call me and let me know all the details, lol! ~ Love you miss julie-ann~ Cassie, beautiful dress~ She looks like a princess~

Cassie said...

Michelle I just realized this dress is 20 years old. Wow!

GpaKC said...

How wonderful is this... brings back so many good memories to me... Wow she really is her momma's little girl...