Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random Pictures

Miss Tink is all into telling you her body parts. Obviously this one she is telling me....nose.Hair

The kids just being goofs. The little toy chipmunk that Julie is holding says, "It's so beautiful." Julie walks around with it, makes it say that, and then says,"Why thankyou, I like it too."
Excited....it was my birthday and they were happy.
This is a self-portrait of Gabe. :)
I love this picture. Gabe took this picture as well, which accounts for Noah sticking his tongue at the picture taker. hehe
Depending on how Belle is going to bed, sometimes Julie gets to fall asleep in our bed. The other night I walked in to find her like this. I just thought it was sweet.
She is such a sweet fiesty little thing.
Last night Toby came home and took off his boots. The next thing we knew, Belle was wearing them. She LOVES her daddy.
Of course, then she fell down, I think they weigh as much as she does.
Okay, so the sad thing is I am caught up now, because I haven't been taking very many pictures. Tomorrow this will all change. We will have two 5 year olds tomorrow. Yes, my sweet JuJubee turns 5 tomorrow. I will post lots of pictures of her sweet day. :) I thank the Lord for all of my children. Right now my heart is thinking of Julie. I love that girl!

No comments: