Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gabriel Wesley turns 6!!!!

Gabe turned 6 and I can hardly believe I have a 6 year old. My mind wanders back to the day I first became a momma. I was so in love with that little teeny man. Now he isn't little and teeny, but I still love him. He is getting so tall that he needs size 8 pants to fit his length, although he swims in the waist of them. :) He has a great sense of humor and reminds me so much of his daddy! :D He wanted North HiWay for his birthday breakfast.

Belle giving her daddy kisses.


This is the face she gives you if she sees a camera or you ask her to smile. She reminds me of a chipmunk....the cutest chipmunk in the world, mind you. :)


Our handsome Daddy


Noah drinking his hot chocolate


Sweet Julie

Uncle Joe and Auntie Bethie sent the older two gift cards to Toys R Us for their birthday....Noah just kept asking me...is this $10...can I get this? He didn't get to buy anything so I let him take a 50 cent ride. :)




Julie got a gumball....
Gabe got a goo shooting gun.


Julie got a paint it yourself Hello Kitty bank. Imagine that, my little artist. :)


1 comment:

Kelly T said...

PHEW! What a busy momma you have been! My brother and I celebrated our bdays 3 years, but only 8 days apart! So February was a big month for my parents:)

Busy, but wow, so blessed! Enjoy your healthy and beautiful family!