Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Miss Julianne Rose turns 5!

Julianne Rose Smith is 5. She is so happy and sweet. She has a killer sense of humor and doesn't hold grudges. She is always concerned about others and has such a sweet giving spirit. She is our inventor, collector, can't wait to wear make-up (she has to be 14 and says that that isn't far away) girl. I think back on the day when Gabe was 3 months old and I found out I was expecting again......I could never have imagined what a perfect fit for our family she was going to be. God knew what we needed. She brings so much joy to our lives. We are so happy to have been granted the privilege to be her parents.
So...for six days, I have two 5 year olds.
Toby brought Julie home a dozen roses on her birthday. She was pleased to say the least! I heard,"Mom, I bet you thought these were for you, because he always brings you flowers, but this time they were for me, because it is my birthday." We put them in her room.

Julie being Julie, shared them with everyone. Here is Belle with hers. She liked it a little. :)



Here is Noah smelling his.





My beautiful Julie with a rose.

I pray this year, she will become more concerned with being beautiful on the inside than on the outside. I sure do love this girl. Toby says she is just like me. I disagree and hope that she is not, for I want her to be better than me. I pray that she trusts and follows Jesus with her whole heart. Five years sure have flown by! Happy Birthday, Julie! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: