Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kid's fishing.

Last Tuesday the kid's fishing pond by our house opened. Our cousins, Taeya and Marlee, Aunt Shyla and my little brother, Davy, accompanied them fishing. I stayed home with Noah and Belle. When Noah woke up and realized they had gone without him, he was sooo mad!! Anyway, they had a great time and caught a very large rainbow trout, 4 other fish, 1 carp and a turtle! :) Davy was the turtle catcher. Here are some pictures of the delicious fish, which we ate on Father's Day!
Toby, Gabe and Julie, yes, they all love fishing!
Marlee, I don't think she wanted to touch the fish!
Taeya
Gabe, I love the cheesy smile and finger point!!

Here is my Jules, she is so my little tomboy! Her dad really likes that!
Davy, our turtle catcher! He was a little sad he only caught a carp ( a garbage fish he told me) and a turtle, but I think he still had a good time!

The guys! Notice Marlee hugging on Julie! They kinda like each other!
Taeya again, this fish that everyone got there picture with, my Gabe caught! He reminds me so much of his daddy!
Julie and Marlee, how super cute is this!?! If you look close there is a little fish on the pole. :)
Sounded like everyone had a great time! Thanks everyone for coming and thank you my handsome man for being such a good dad, uncle, and brother-in-law! I am so proud you are my husband!!

No comments: