Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

I feel so blessed to have Toby as the father of our children! He is a man who is concerned with what God wants and is always such a wonderful Godly example to our children! He is the greatest in the whole world! I know alot of people say that, but I know I am right!! :D This year we did something special for dad! We got him a camper for his present. It is a 1975 Kit Companion. Excellent condition! 19 feet long, full bathroom, stove, oven, furnace, air conditioner, sink, and enough beds for all 6 of us very comfortably!! We are so excited to go camping as a little family. I like the idea of.....if it rains, we all don't have to huddle inside a tent and try not to touch the sides. :) We can now go inside, get some dinner, play some card or board games at the table. Toby is in hog heaven and it makes my heart so glad to see him so happy about it! We are hoping to use it sometime next week! I will post pictures as soon as it gets back over here to our house. (He was sealing the roof so that we won't have any leaking problems. :)

To my dad,
Dad, I love you and even though you didn't have to adopt me and love me as your own you did. I would never trade you for anything! I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day and know that I miss you.
Love, Cass

No comments: